LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Steven Alan Madras Plaid Shirt






*posted on behalf of Jessie*

I love this short-sleeve button up from Steven Alan in a bright and vibrant plaid. And it has cute details like feminine pleating, pearly buttons, and front pockets. It’s not a particularly fall piece, but would be excellent for layering under cardigans. It’s a size M but in my experience with Steven Alan sizing it’s more of a S/M.

Brand: Steven Alan

Size: M

Condition: Great

Measurements: 34” bust, 24” length

Paid: $79 on sale

Asking: $25 plus $3 shipping

Please email Jessie at jessiegaskell@gmail.com if you have any questions. Listing ends one week from today. Leave your contact info in the comments if interested.

13 comments:

gwyn said...

Love this! Please count me in!
Horton.gwyneth@gmail.com

Thanks!!

joplita said...

Love it……I wanted and have paypal acct. email me @
xmalo@hotmail.com

SeattleCJ said...

Yes!! Definitely want this. Christine.v.Jimenez at gmail

mathisawful said...

oh my. are those pockets at the bottom of the shirt? i hope so! me, please!

mathisawful@gmail.com

thanks!

ale said...

oh man, perfect.

alb2199 at columbia dot edu

Nikkidonna said...

Into it
disarmedbubble @ gmail . com

Jennifer said...

Please draw my number, that is such a cute shirt!
elisebeth@hotmail.com

Sarah Robinson said...

Love this shirt! My fingers are crossed!

therobinson4 at aol dot com

Lindsay said...

SO CUTE!!

pollydudleyramona at gmail

caroline said...

yes please!!! snyder[dot]caroline[at]gmail[dot]com

tzg said...

pleease!
tesszg(at)hotmail(dot)com

Heather said...

ME ME!!! pick me!!

heathermdtx at gmail

Brittan Heller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.