LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, October 1, 2011

SOLD! Frye 77300 Harness Boots Size 7



* This is from a previous posting I put up last year. There was some delay in getting paid by the winner and I never really followed up so I am reposting the original listing.

Up for grabs is a classic pair of Frye Motorcycle boots. These are super comfy and 100% wearable. I bought these a little over a year ago, and while they do fit, I decided they were a bit too snug. It's finally time I let them go or offer them up for a trade. I am normally a 7 or 7.5 depending on the style. I would say these run a true size 7. I also have wide feet, maybe that's the problem.

Size: US 7

Materials: black calfskin leather upper/leather lining, genuine Goodyear welt construction with slip-resistant neoprene sole and heel
Style Description: these are mid-calf boots with enough room to tuck your jeans in. Perfect with jeans, skirts, dresses, tights.
Measurements:
length of outsole (toe to heel): 10.5 inches
width: 3.5 inches

heel: 1.5 inches
shaft height: 11 inches
boot circumference: 15 inches
Condition: Worn a handful of times, very little wear. There is the teeniest amount of scuffing to the toe of the boot but hardly noticable. (Sorry all my shoes are like this, I'm constantly tripping over my own feet.) And the slightest heel wear.

Paid: $218 from nordstrom + tax
Asking: $100+ 10 shipping or exchange for the same pair or engineer boot in a 7.5. black or brown.

Listing end date: Oct 8

*Please leave your email in your comments* send any questions to ilovemyf4@gmail.com

4 comments:

R. said...

If you can ship to Canada, count me in!

R. said...

Sorry..my e-mail is rjmorrison9@gmail.com

adimatteo said...

I'm interested- been looking for a pair of go to black boots.
Thanks.
andrea.dimatteo@gmai..com

MK said...

LOVE THESE! Absolutely count me in

mkatewalker (at) gmail (dot) com