LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, September 1, 2011

Creation Déposée cardigan, size 3 (S/M)

Posting for Katie
This is a cardigan purchased from the excellently curated Paris vintage store Mamie Blue last May. The brand is Creation Déposée. It's 100% wool, and as such, this is a sweater best suited for colder weather. It's marked as a size 3; I generally wear a size small,and this fits fine, although I think it would also work well for a size medium.

The second photo is taken with flash to show detail; the rest of the photographs are actually true to color.

The craftsmanship on this is really exquisite in a simple way. The small blue detail noticeable on the collar is a small (removable) bar-shaped pin wrapped in blue cloth. It was on the garment when I bought it, and I think it's really cool, albeit subtle! I think this dates from the 70s, and it is completely without flaws of any kind (no marks, holes, loose threads, etc.).

I paid 45 Euro for this, and am asking $35.00 plus $3.00 for shipping in the US, although I will happily consider reasonable offers. Please email katiekentuckychambers@gmail.com with questions. Listing ends September 8th.

1 comment:

gwyn said...

i love this! please count me in!
horton.gwyneth@gmail.com

thanks!!!