LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rachel Comey Darby Clogs, Size 7

Posting for Ro
Item: Rachel Comey Darby Clogs

Color/material: Forest green, suede/wool with wood platform sole and heel with rubber plates

Size: 7 (Many reviews say this shoe runs true to size, but I find that the arch support does not align with my foot, and it fits more like a 6.5 because of that)

Condition: Brand new

Retail: $358

Asking: $175, including shipping (PayPal only)

Listing ends: Wednesday, September 7

These are brand new, never worn, forest green suede and wool clogs with front lace detail from Rachel Comey. I have only tried these on for a couple of minutes on the carpet, when I realized that they just weren’t working on my feet. Terribly disappointed, as I was planning
on living in these for fall, but I hope they go to someone who will love them just as much and can actually wear them. Aside from my own personal fit issues, they are super cute, comfortable, and walkable.

I have also sprayed on UGG Stain and Water Repellent, which was recommended for suede on Purse Forum, so it’s all ready to go for cooler weather! Comes with Rachel Comey canvas tote bag. Email Ro at rabaliton at gmail dot com with any questions.

Listing ends a week from today.

1 comment:

kim said...

love the green.
tampensis (at) gmail.com