LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, August 1, 2011

'Brea' Camera Bag by 3.1 Phillip Lim


Posted on behalf of Catilin.  Email her at caitlin.shannahan at gmail with any questions!

This is the "Brea" camera bag by 3.1 Phillip Lim in black leather - there are two different blacks which you can see in the photos - I think this is the nicest version of this bag and it is impossible to find now. I bought it on a whim and it has never been used, I just have been continuing to use a tote bag:) It comes with its dust bag as well. I bought it on sale for $380 from ssense, but I would be happy to sell it for $300 with $10 shipping to the US (I am happy to ship outside the US but the price would have to be increased a little bit). It is super roomy, and has a lot of exterior pockets as well. There is an adjustable shoulder strap and two top handles. Ships from Brooklyn New York after 8/8/11. Thank you!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Hi!

I fell in love with this bag but was too slow to buy it, suddenly it was sold out everywhere. I would love to buy it from you:) I'm from Sweden so it would be nice to get a new price from you.

Kind regards,
Julia Nyman
julia.nyman@gmail.com