LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, June 27, 2011

Keep slip on shoes - size 11



Posted on behalf of Tiffany

Item:
Keep Company canvas slip-ons

Color & Material: multicolor green & purple African inspired print, canvas uppers & rubber sole

Size: Women's size 11 - true to size

Condition: I bought this from Keep's online store and only wore them once because I just have too many shoes.

Paid: $70

Asking: $29 - includes shipping - will ship to lower 48 states only

Please feel free to contact me with any questions at tiffanyforever(at)gmail.com.

Listing ends on July 6th, please leave your email address in the comments if you are interested!

The Fine Print:Include your contact info if interested, otherwise you will not be included in the random draw. Buyers have 2 business days to pay or make arrangements with the seller before losing their spot.

1 comment:

diplomatica said...

I'd be interested in these. My email is omeara.erin(at)gmail{dot}com