LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, May 26, 2011

VAIN AND VAPID LEO DRESS

Bought this a couple of months ago.  It's an XS dark blue V&V Leo dress,  I had it taken in even more because it was too big for me.  It's a great dress...and for no particular reason just sits in the closet.   Just wanted to also add, it's a heavier cotton so the contruction of the dress fits very well. 

Measurements:
18.5" Bust (that's armpit to armpit)

graduated hem
front: 33" (from collar to bottom front)
back 37" (from collar to bottom back)

Sleeve length (from shoulder to end of sleeve)
15" (rolled)
17" (unrolled)


Think I paid about 120$ for it.
Asking: 65$
shipping: 10$
Listing end date: June 1st

If you're interested, post your email in the comments box:)





5 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm interested! jessicapetunia (at) gmail (dot) com.

irrealis said...

count me in please!

irrealis [at] gmail [dot] com

Lindsay said...

WAY in!! This dress is aweeeeesome!

Pollydudleyramona at gmail

M said...

beautiful frock! I'd love to have it :)

preciousillusions[at]gmail.com

janet lee said...

her dresses do fit large don't they! smart of you to get it tailored... e.gin.ee at gmail