LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, May 30, 2011

Brand New Coach Madison Convertible Bag




I have a brand new coach madison handbag convertible satchel/shoulder bag for sale.
Never used, tags still on.

* Gorgeous brown bag with silver hardware. Can be used as a satchel or a shoulder bag.
*Shiny silver hardware and the shoulder strap can be tucked under the bag. If the straps are unstrapped (from under the bag ), the bag is a rectangular shape and can be worn over the shoulder. I have tried to take pictures of it as best as I can. If you need more, let me know.

* Secure Zipper closure, not those magnetic clasps !

* Lined inside with beautiful canvas and has an inner zippered pouch. Also has sections for organized storage for cellphone etc.

I bought it for 425 + tax at a coach outlet store.
Retails for 498 + tax.

Asking only 270 $

No comments: