LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rachel Comey Navigator Dress Size 4



This is on behalf of Mia.

I bought this dress last summer from domahoka. It has a great oversized fit and is great loose or belted. It is knee length (I am 5'4") and is super flattering. The oversized sleeves are really stunning. It's a beautiful dress I just don't wear it enough to justify keeping it. Please email me with questions at mtbuttinelli@gmail.com.
 
 Rachel Comey Navigator dress
Size 4/small - but oversized
Yellow and white silk, made in the USA
Price paid - $250
Asking price - $150 shipping within the US included


Listing ends Friday May 6th.

9 comments:

joyce said...

ooh! i am very, very interested.

joycemao[at]gmail[dot]com

thanks!

janet lee said...

i remember loving this print last year
e.gin.ee at gmail

amy t. said...

also interested - loved that print

amythornton@earthlink.net

gwyn said...

This dress is amazing!!!!! Please count me in!!!!!!
Horton.gwyneth@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mamao said...

Add my to the list please. I'll take it! ochimama(at)gmail(dot)com

Thank you!

robin said...

i'm in!

robinjaleel@gmail.com

rjm said...

yellow! perfect for spring/summer.
would love to own this dress.
freelily at mac dot com
thanks!

Jennifer said...

Is this still available? Please let me know beauxgoris@gmail.com