1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker) Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).
2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).
3. Do not list more than 3 items a day. You can easily schedule a post for the next day.
4. Anyone who reposts an item within a week ('reducing' the price if no one has posted a comment) or ends an auction early won't be able to post any longer.
5. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be included in the random drawing.
6. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 2 business days to pay or make arrangements.
7. Previous blog authors who have given up their spots will have access to an Open ID for occasional posts. Anyone on the wait list who only has 1-4 total items can contact a participating blog author who can post items on their behalf.
8. Do not re-list an item more than twice.
Sunday, January 30, 2011
*Repost/Reduction*! She-Bible Cocoon Tunic One Size
Item: She-Bible cocoon tunic
Color/material: Rusty red with the softest, most luxurious sweatshirt material ever
Size: One size- it's an oversize tunic that can fit many different sizes & shapes.
Condition: never worn
Retail: can't remember
Asking:$25, which includes USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the USA.
Listing ends: Sunday, Feb 6th
I'm not sure what I was thinking when I bought this because I have another She-Bible sweatshirt of the same color that I wear ALL the time. Since I practically live in the other one I think I thought that I'd live in this one too (it's very inviting to live in!), but I'm not much of a leggings wearer and I didn't like the way it fit over my jeans (although I do think that you can pull it off no problem). The cowl is the best, it keeps you warm and cozy and there's pockets too which for me is always a huge plus. Get this to live in day in and day out.
the rules are simple: 1. this is not a blog about making a profit.it is NOT intended as a site for recycling fast fashion. it is a place where you can buy and sell (and share) clothing by independent designers as well as classic, high quality pieces of both contemporary and vintage make. 2. if you're selling, include pertinent information like measurements, imperfections or fit issues, and the best photographs you can manage. only list the designer or time period (e.g. 1940's) in the label section. don't forget to close the listing (include winner's name) listings must last a minimum of 1 week. 'first come first served' is no longer an option since the spirit of the blog is to give everyone a fair chance. 3. if you want the item, leave your name and contact information in the comments. if you do not leave your email, you will not be included in the drawing. each listing will be active for 7-28 days. at the end of this period, a name will be randomly drawn by the seller. the buyer has 2 business days to pay or make an arrangement. 4. if you are on the receiving end, it is always nice to offer something so other people can have the opportunity to have it. 5. if you have not posted any items in the previous 2 months, i will contact you about giving up your spot as a blog author to someone on the waiting list. 6. i have created an OPEN ID for previous blog authors who would like to continue to post occasionally. please EMAIL me for the username and password.