LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, January 30, 2011

{REDUCED!} Frye Veronica Slouch Boots-Brown Size 6


Time for boots! These boots are gorgeous, and they're barely broken in. I was looking forward to having a well worn pair of boots, but it turns out that I'm really not as much of a boot person that I thought I'd ever be...so rather than having them sit around I thought I'd pass them on to the next person who'd appreciate them and wear the heck into them! When I bought them I had them gently stretched by my local cobbler. He did such a great job- there are no marks or any indication that they've been stretched but helped make it roomier in the calf area for me.

Color: brown
Material: leather (more details below)
Size: 6B, fits like a size 6 (but will quickly get snug with thick socks...not recommended)
Condition: Worn several times, but in great condition. There's practically no heel wear. In the second photo you can see some wear, but I think this adds to the breaking in of boots!

Details about these boots via Piperlime:
  • Frye Veronica Slouch Boot
  • Tall boot
  • Adjustable buckles at shaft and ankle
  • Padded footbed
  • 1 1/4" stacked heel
  • Leather lining
  • Rubber outsole
  • 13 1/2" shaft, 15" circumference
  • Upper: 100% leather
Paid: Don't remember, currently sold on Piperlime for $328
Asking: $195 plus shipping
Listing ends: Sunday, Feb 6

Please leave your email and any questions in the comments section if interested. Thanks for looking!

No comments: