LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, December 6, 2010

mociun space tulip dress, xs sold




mociun space tulip dress, size xs. i obsessed over this dress last fall and winter and still absolutely love the fabric, i think i'm just finally coming to terms that the fit is not quite right for me. i've worn this once around the house for about an hour , so it's really brand new aside from that, has just been sitting in my closet since last january. bought it from beklina at either 30 or 40% off, i forget which but ended up paying $264 for it. i think this dress style runs small and this would best fit a size 2 or 4 or someone with tiny shoulders.

asking : $160 plus shipping

Listing ends on December 9th, please leave your email address in the comments section if interested. Please only leave a comment if you want to be considered for this item. Thank you! If you have any questions please leave them in comments and I'll get back to you shortly.

sold, thanks wendy!

8 comments:

liz said...

yes please! lizDOTpesnel AT gmail

nicola said...

oooooo yes!!!

nvicius@gmail.com

Kim said...

So pretty!!!!

micromelodies [at] gmail [dot] com

PurpleCookie said...

interested!!
reelsxtreme at gmail dot com

featheropleather said...

Definitely interested! hrbenjamin AT gmail.com

Christina G. said...

ooh i've want this dress for a long time.

(count me in)

christinag.jp@gmail.com

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, I love this dress and have been searching for it for a long time! Celestial prints are my favorite! Please pick me! :)

seasonalrain@gmail.com

Thanks!

Unknown said...

If it's not sold already...

gollyaly@gmail.com

:)