LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, December 1, 2010

[SOLD] J Brand Houlihan Skinny Stretch Cargos, Vintage Olive Size 28




THE most amazing skinny fit cargos on the planet. Not surprising why so many celebs have been wearing them. They're incredibly comfortable and flattering. Can be paired with a loose feminine blouse or even just a plain tshirt and some layered necklaces. Looks great with ankle booties and a chunky cardigan for the cold weather too!

I have another pair already, and these were a tad big on me. They run true to size.

Retail: $230!
Asking: $115 shipped ($5 extra if international)
Listing ends: December 8

Please list your paypal email in the comments. Thanks!

Congrats, Carissa!

4 comments:

khweey said...

bertienrandie@gmail.com

Bee Chalmers said...

I would LOVE to have these.
bee@beechalmers.com

Cupcakewalker said...

I love these so much -- fingers crossed!

- carissamonty@gmail.com

Jen said...

count me in!

jh8@stanford.edu