LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

[SOLD] Sophomore Grey Button Up Dress, XS

CONGRATULATIONS, EMMA! enjoy!






Awesome Sophomore dress from fall/winter 2009. Grey medium weight cotton jersey, with functional buttons, the waistband goes all the way around and then buttons. It was sold out and I had my heart set on it and contacted Sophomore directly; they had 1 left in my size!
Worn 3 times, then I wore it to a wedding, got lots of compliments on it, and have had a hard time wearing it since for some reason (I tend to do this with pieces that I wear for a big occasion). Hopefully someone else can make a memory in this dress now.
The only thing that is slightly strange is that the seam on the left shoulder is a bit different looking than the one on the right- I don't know if they sold me the sample or what, but it isn't noticeable unless you are the owner. It doesn't affect the fit at all.
I would say it best fits a XS or S in size (26 waist), and the color is spot on in the second photo.

Paid: $220
Asking: ($70) NOW $45! plus shipping (happy to ship outside the US!)

Ends on October 4
Please leave your paypal email in your comment and your name, thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cohi there!
fantastic dress!
i just wanted to be sure about the fit...
could you please tell me the total length, the waist and hip measurements, as well as the bust measurement?
does it have any stretch to it?
many thanks!!
my email: sleepejean@gmail.com

emmaclaire said...

i'd love it! thanks!
ealpert at wesleyan dot edu