LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, September 25, 2010

j crew fleurette pencil skirt, size 2

j crew fleurette pencil skirt, size 2 (waist 26, hips 36)

from the website: "the perennially chic pencil skirt, in a lush hazy floral. (We found this fabric at an English studio renowned for the hand-painted designs that they engineer onto their textiles.) Made of a fine linen and silk faille blend in a slightly shorter length (21") just in time for hot summer days. So pretty belted with a chambray shirt or a simple tank and some sparkly chains. Linen/silk. Sits above waits. Back zip. Back vent. Fully lines. Dry clean."

I just (just!) purchased this from the j. crew site, on final sale. Paid $40 ($53 with tax and shipping). It came, and the size 2 isn't working. I've gained weight this summer, boo, and somehow, this isn't working on my tall frame. fSo, rather than wait to see if I can get back into this, I'm just going to sell. Breaks my heart that it doesn't it when I wanted it oh-so badly, but there's no point letting it sit in the closet and take up space.

This item is NEW, never worn, with tags, inspector card - heck, I'll even put it back in the plastic for you. Beware: this is a strict little skirt! If your waist or hips are over 26/36 respectively, this isn't going to fit. Trust me.

Asking: $40, including shipping to continental USA. Please don't forget to include email in the comments.

Ends: Sunday, October 3.

3 comments:

tzg said...

Hi! Do you happen to know what the waist measures? Thanks!

fleur_delicious said...

hi tzg: laid flat and measured across, the waist measures 14", so doubled that means a 28" waist measurement.

Anna said...

Is this still available by any chance? I'm interested.