LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, August 29, 2010

Black Corso Como Flats 8.5/9






Item: Black Corso Como flats, style "Fabulous".

Color & Material: Naturally treated black leather upper and sole. (Corso Como prides themselves on this! Their leather is quite nice, and they employ crafting practices that are more environmentally friendly)

Size: 8.5 M These run a little large- I'm usually a 9 and while slightly snug now, will stretch nicely with wear.

Condition: Worn once, indoors, for a total of two hours. Very little wear on the soles, and little stretch.

History: I bought these shoes this spring thinking that I would wear them all the time. Unfortunately, my feet thought otherwise-- I have terrible arches and need serious support, so I can really only wear Birkenstocks or have insoles in my shoes. These shoes have a really comfortable gel system, and are soft, supple leather, and will break in nicely.

Paid: $98.95, plus a ridiculous amount of Chicago tax (sigh!)

Asking: $85, includes shipping with the box (Corso Como recommends you store the shoes in the box, and it's nice to have a box, no?)

Feel free to email me mindorific (at) yahoo (dot) com with any questions! Please leave your email in the comments section, and I'll select a winner at random Monday, September 6.

Cheers!

No comments: