LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, July 27, 2010

[SOLD] Vintage Banana Republic Coat, S or M

ENJOY, AMY!





I purchased this (pretty much my dream coat!) in hopes it would fit me as it does on the model above, as a slightly slouchy layering piece. Unfortunately it's a bit too large on me, and I'm hoping someone else would like it... I'm 5'5" and usually an XS sometimes a S, this would be best for a true S or M. See below for original description- all perfectly accurate.

Vintage 80s Banana Republic army green parka coat jacket with buttons up the front and two sets of pockets on either side (one set at the waist and the other at the hips.) Quilted with a plaid flannel lining inside and satin lined round the bottom. Pretty sure this has never been washed or worn before, as I found the plastic tag holder but no tag still attached to the jacket (it probably ripped off years back) and the jacket is in PERFECT condition and looks like-new. Sleeves can be turned up to reveal the plaid lining around the cuffs.

Marked a size XS
100% cotton shell, and SUPER soft

Will fit a mens size XS
Will fit a womens size S/M

Measurements, lying flat:
Bust: 22"
Shoulder: 19.5"
Sleeve length: 21"
Total length: 31"

Paid $76
Asking $76
Ends on August 3
Please leave your paypal email in your comment and your name, thanks.

3 comments:

Lena said...

oh i'm interested!

lena (at) lenacorwin.com

Anonymous said...

This is cute. I'm in.

conspacepotato at gmail com

amy t. said...

this is such a great find! please count me in...

amythornton at earthlink dot net