LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, July 26, 2010

[REDUCED] Jerome Dreyfuss Charles Bag




Jerome Dreyfuss Charles handbag

color-Petrol
small front pocket, single interior pocket
all snaps and clasps function well
attached key ring and working flashlight!

top handle
longer strap - can be work over the shoulder or cross-body

This is a lovely purse and all in all, I carried it for about a month. The color is a fabulous steel-blue called petrol. There is some slight variation in color due to normal wear on the front and on the bottom four corners as well. The photos that I posted actually make it look worse than it is!

Asking: $220 (including US shipping)

Listing ends: Monday, August 2

Please leave your email address in the comments and contact me if you have any questions. Thanks!

6 comments:

L.P. said...

Leanne, could you tell me the dimensions of the bag? Thanks! (I'm also a Leanne!)

leanne said...

Here are the measurements on the JD bag that I posted to the LoGE website (all approximate):
length - 9"
height - 9"
width - 4.5"

Basically it is a square that is pretty deep. Because the leather is so soft (not rigid), the bag could accommodate slightly larger items that aren't as thick. Make sense?

Let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks!

Lulu said...

I'd love to purchase it at the price of $220.00 shipped paid via paypal. However, I would need to wait to pay until Friday Aug 6th. If that works for you... I'll send you my email. :) Thanks for considering me.

leanne said...

Hi Lula,

Please send me your email address and we can chat offline.

Thanks!
Leanne

Lulu said...

lparson 13 (at) msn . com

(no spaces)

Lulu said...

I received the bag today. I absolutely love it! She was a great seller. :) thank you so much Leanne.