LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, July 26, 2010

Cynthia Vincent Luella Wedges (Size 6.5) Brand New! REDUCED




[These kind of got lost in the massive influx last weekend, so I'm listing again]

These are a brand new pair of black Cynthia Vincent Luella gladiator wedges. They are of exceptional quality with some of the softest leather inside and out. Absolutely amazing, and the ultimate summer sandals. These are super popular and seem to have sold out everywhere. Great working buckles for a perfect fit and working zip down the middle. These have been seen on Rumi of Fashion Toast here and here. I really wish they worked for me. I bought these last year, but the same style has also been produced this year.

I used some stock product images, since the shoes are absolutely brand new, but I can take some actual photos if you'd like. These will be sent with original box and dust bag.

Size: 6.5, true to size.
Heel: 4.5" with a 1" platform. Super comfy, since they are wedges!
Condition: Brand new in box with dustbag.
Retail: $405, approximately, but are out of stock everywhere to my knowledge.
Asking: REDUCED (was $240) $210 + $10 shipping without box, $15 shipping with box in US. More for international.
Listing ends: August 2

Please leave your paypal email in the comments!

No comments: