LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, July 26, 2010

BCBGirls Black Patent Peeptoe Booties [Size 6] REDUCED




These are a brand new & never worn pair of BCBGirls black patent leather oxford heels. I love the chunky heel shape and really wish they fit. They are marked 6.5, but are too small for me, and I am pretty consistently a 6.5, so I'd recommend them to a size 6 or perhaps a narrow size 6.5. They have a 4" heel.

I have the original box for these, so if you'd like them shipped in the box, I'd be happy to oblige, but if not, you can save a bit in shipping (see below).

Size: Tagged 6.5, but would better fit a 6
Condition: Brand new in box, never worn.
Paid: $60 on sale
Asking: $27 + $8 shipping without box or $12 shipping with. REDUCED Was $35
Listing ends: August 2

No comments: