LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Rachel Comey Margot Flats, Size 40




This listing is for a pair of never worn, size 40 Rachel Comey Margot Flats with a 1" wedge heel. I found them to be true to size, but if you have wide feet, you may want to go up half a size from you usual size.

Original Price: $300
Asking: $125 including basic shipping within the U.S.
More photos of these shoes can be found at Totokaelo. If you have any questions or would like more measurements or photos, please email me at lawsofgeneraleconomy@hotmail.com.

This listing ends the evening of June 10th. Please be sure to leave your email address in your comment so I can get in touch with you. Thanks!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh GOODNESS! I love them.

pollydudleyramona@gmail.com

LMW said...

i love these! why are you parting with them? lynsay.wolfe@gmail.com

kacebo said...

interested!!
kyleacebo@gmail.com

ma baker said...

great shoes!

molsen1@artic.edu

shawna said...

I want these!!
Shawnaraby@gmail.com

Angela said...

Must have these!
angelaserratore@gmail.com

iluvkimchee said...

Please count me in!
alisa_seo at yahoo.com