LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

[SOLD] James Perse Maxi Dress



Congrats Amy!

James Perse maxi dress in navy blue

100% cotton
size 2 (medium)
thin straps with ribbing around bustline
perfect for late spring/summer!

I only wore this a handful of times, I have to face the reality that it is a bit too small for me.

Asking: $45 shipped in the US
Listing end date: Tuesday, June 8

Please leave your email address in the comments and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

4 comments:

Maesie said...

Could you give a measurement for the empire waist? Thanks!

leanne said...

The stretch ribbing under the bust measures approx 12.5" lying flat, but stretches out to at least 17.5". Hope that helps!

amykwok said...

i was looking for something like this today! amykwok@gmail.com

Sharon said...

oh I love JP!! this would be perfect for vacation

snowymt@gmail.com