LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, May 27, 2010

*SOLD* virginia johnson chevron print scarf

Virginia Johnson chevron print scarf

I purchased this scarf a couple of months ago on the blog. Unfortunately, I haven't put it to use, and since I'm cleaning out my closet, I thought I'd offer this to someone who'd get more use out of it than me. Per the last seller:

doing some spring cleaning and this is one of my VJ scarves that hasn't been worn much after i was able to get one of her iconic camel print shawls. the punchy print is perfect to go with all your spring outfits :)
Materials: 100% printed cotton
Measurements of piece laying flat:
approx. 27” (W) x 72” (L) (Big enough to fold over and tie as scarf or drape over as a shawl)
Condition: excellent like-new condition; worn a handful of times last spring; pressed
Paid: $50 on sale

The original post is here

Asking: what I paid for it, $35 shipped within the US.

Listing ends: June 1

Congrats Megan!



17 comments:

Unknown said...

yes please!
(mollybelinski - at - gmail)

jnguyễn said...

great colors! it figures that there'd be a bunch of listings I want all at once...
juinlily [at] gmail [dot] com

kebubbler said...

please count me in:
cleowhiskeyATgmail.com

lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kadieanne said...

very nice!
fashionista82{at}hotmail{dot}com

ally bean said...

i wanted this last time it was posted on the blog! it's so amazing!

ye(dot)allison(at)gmail(dot)com

rjm said...

so psyched to have another shot at this scarf, was sad i didn't get it last time. yes please! freelily at mac dot com.

L.P. said...

Count me in, too, please!

lbpalmer42 (at) gmail dot com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin said...

would love this scarf!

ekoenig [at] gmail [dot] com

manitoba said...

I would love this!

Thanks
Jess

burberrybribble@gmail.com

By Tomorrow. said...

This is really lovely.

zwyner [at] gmail [dot] com

Linda said...

me too please!
befuddled.and.bemused at gmail dot com.

Skyflyer3 said...

Me as well!

lani.av at gmail.com

MBD/TAS said...

I am imagining a summer wardrobe punctuated by this sassy print. It is wonderful. Please do add my name!

Best,

Tien-ann
tienshih at gmail
paypal: tas at binaryclub dot com

jones said...

lovely

sullivanmeaghan(at)gmail(dot)com

shawna said...

I hope I win!
Shawnaraby@gmail.com