LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Property Of... Brown Leather and Canvas Bag [sold]




Over the shoulder Property Of... bag. For more info on the brand, see http://thepropertyof.com. I've seen it carried in Revolve Clothing and in some local city boutiques such as Blackbird in Seattle. I purchased this while on business trip in Singapore, where the brand is based. The bag is in great condition and I'm letting it go just because I don't use it much.

Measurements:
8" wide, 9" tall

Costs:
I paid full-price, somewhere in the vicinity of $80. Selling for $39, includes US shipping. Paypal only.

Listing end date:
May 31, 2010

7 comments:

Liz said...

Oh! I've been looking for something like this to replace my current bag.

webbernett@gmail.com

Thanks!

Liz

karen said...

I love this! Would you be willing to ship to Canada? If so, please count me in.

kkyhung at gmail.com

Thanks =)

bex said...

YES PLEASE!

rgholdston at gmail.com

Wendy said...

I really like this bag. w3nders@gmail.com

ks04 said...

I love this bag! Had a similar bag stolen years ago and never found a replacement :(

ks04 said...

(Forgot to leave my email above)

ks04 at hotmail.com

Unknown said...

lovely bag! please add me.

alyceblue at gmail dot com