LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, May 7, 2010

Paul Smith floral fanny pack/bum bag/cross-body bag

When I came across this bag in the Paul Smith store in London I fell in love with the fabric and tried to convince myself that I was a fanny pack kind of girl. I tried, and failed...which is a shame because this is a cute bag that could be worn around the waist or tied across the body...I'm hoping that someone out there doesn't suffer the same mental blocks that I do and can just enjoy the bag.



The bag is 100% cotton, made in England. The bag itself closes with a zip, and you tie it around your waist so the sizing is fully adjustable. The bag measures approximately 11.5" long, 7.5" high, and 8" deep at its widest points. The ties measure approximately 59" end-to-end.



Asking for $35 + $5 shipping (to the US). Auction ends on May 14th, 2010. Please leave your email in the comments.

Thanks!

No comments: