LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Minnetonka Brown Suede Fringed Moccassins, Size 9



Item: Brown Suede Minnetonka Fringed Moccasins

Color: These boots are the lighter, slightly redder Minnetonka suede color (as opposed to the dusty brown)

Material: Soft suede upper, rubber sole, decorative fringe, and awesome metal accents/studs

Size: Women's 9 (however, I am usually a size 9, and these seem to run rather large), sole length is  10.75 inches, sole width is 3.5 inches

Condition: Tried on once, never worn

History: I bought these boots in October from Moccasins Direct.  I sort of got them as a wild card, having never seen them in person.  As, it turns out, they are MUCH awesomer than I thought they'd be.  I love them so much and am really bummed that they don't fit.  They're a bit higher on the foot than a regular moccasin and would look really great with a pair of opaque tights.  They're brand new, in the box, never worn.  If you're a normal size 9, these would probably fit with a thicker sock.  However, I'd guess that they are closer to a 9.5.  They remind me of the moccasins used in the Mociun product shots.

Paid: $39.95 + shipping

Asking: $30, includes shipping to anywhere

I'll choose a winner randomly on April 8, 2010.  I can take a picture of the actual shoes, if you're interested.  I'd prefer to send them without the box, but, if you want it, we can add a few extra dollars for shipping.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: