LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

3.1 Phillip Lim Silk Ascot Dress [Size 2]


Hi all,

I recently won this dress from the LoGE blog, but unfortunately the cut does not work well for me. It's a beautiful dress and I would love to find another home for it. Here are the measurements, and the original description, below. Thanks!
Bust: 17"
Waist: 13"
Hip: 18"
31" from shoulder to hem

"It is 100% silk crepe (but not too light) in a lovely forest green color. It should hit slightly above the knee on most women. The neck isn't as high as a turtleneck and is very flattering even to those with shorter necks like me. Sadly, the matching belt is lost (I believe there once was one, since there are belt loops, but I'm not sure since this was purchased via consignment), but you can easily substitute one of your own or wear it without one. Beautifully cut, like all of Lim's clothing, It's a great Fall/Winter transition piece into Spring.

Paid: Around $120 from a consignment store.
Asking: $60 + $5 shipping in US & Canada"

Please leave your e-mail address by Saturday, May 8

4 comments:

janet lee said...

is there any stretch to this dress? it would fit me in the bust area but maybe not around the waist...

Kim said...

oo this is so adorable!

micromelodies[at]gmail[dot]com

S said...

hi janet, there is only a little bit of stretch in the material. let me know if you have any other questions. thanks! -susan

yani said...

Is this dress still for sale? I just discovered this site. yani.kong@gmail.com