LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, March 30, 2010

[RELIST] Talula denim trench coat, XS







The item: Talula brand (from Aritzia - a great Canadian jeans/fashion store) dark blue denim trench coat. I know this isn't a super high end designer brand, but the coat is really well-made and in excellent condition, and it seemed like an item people might be interested in. It's a great fit and has very flattering lines. Perfect for spring!

This has been hanging in a garment bag in my closet, unworn, for a while now. I'm not entirely sure why, I just seem to always grab other coats first.

Size: XS
collar to bottom hem: 36"
shoulder to shoulder: 13.5"
armpit to armpit: 15.5"
arm length: 23.5"

* the coat is missing a button but there are extra buttons sewn inside, so can be easily replaced [UPDATE: I have sewn on the replacement button, people :) ].

I also seem to have misplaced the denim tie belt. Personally I think the coat looks even better with a regular buckle belt, which I've modeled in the photos (not included), or can be worn open.

Paid: I can't even remember... probably in the vicinity of $100-150.
Was Asking: $35 + $12 shipping to Canada or USA (a bit bulky when rolled or folded).
NOW Asking: $25 + $12 shipping

Listing ends: April 7th. Please leave your email in the comments section and I will choose a winner at random. Thanks!

No comments: