LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, March 29, 2010

*SOLD* [relist] anthropologie maeve yellow floral dress - small


by maeve (anthropologie)
size small

i purchased this several months ago from anthropologie. it is a knee-length dress with a grey tank and goldenrod silk skirt printed with pink flowers. has pockets. there is a small tear on the skirt, but it is only a few cm long and not noticeable.

paid: about $160
asking: $40 shipped, add $5 to canada

ends: april 5

sold, thanks myra!

7 comments:

Liz said...

I love this dress! I remembering eyeing it at the store last summer but couldn't afford it at the time. Count me in.


email: webbernett (at) gmail (dot) com :)

Bee Chalmers said...

I love this too! Really love it...

rebecca@fromtheheartproductions.ca

desireemchan said...

love this dress..I really wanted it when it came out!

desireemchan@gmail.com

Wendy said...

count me in.

w3nders@gmail.com

joyce said...

oooh... yes please!

joycemao[at]gmail[dot]com

Myra said...

Hi, lovely dress and I would like it so much. Please include me in the list. E-mail: goldfishtalks (at) yahoo (dot) com (dot) sg

Anonymous said...

I wish I could live the rest of my life in this dress!

vshah07@vt.edu