LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

[SOLD!!!] Yves Saint Laurent Sweater





About
: Vintage YSL very warm cozy wool sweater. Functional front pockets that you can actually fit your hand in, cool collar that you can wear up around your neck or pull down around your shoulders. Worn once or twice since purchasing it a few years ago.

Color:
Emerald green with mustard brown buttons. The color in the picture of the tag is very close to the acual color. I need a new camera : )

Material: acrylic/mohair/wool

Condition
: Excellent vintage. As good as it gets.

Size: S on the label, but it could also fit a M. I'm an XS-S and it is nice and slouchy on me. It is also nice and long!

Why am I letting it go?: I paid a lot for this and I don't really wear green. I don't think it complements my Greek complexion (green on green)!

Paid: $350 (eek!)

Asking: $150 plus shipping NOW $70+shipping. as low as it will go!

Listing Ends: whenever someone claims it as their own!

FIRST PERSON TO CONTACT ME GETS PRIORITY, EITHER VIA EMAIL OR COMMENT BELOW (email gets the quickest response)
prefijomio(at)aol.com

No comments: