LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Vintage Brown Tweed Swing Coat



See it modeled here (with more true to life colors): http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=13208447

I bought this jacket on Etsy last winter after a long search for a vintage winter coat with a fur collar that would fit me. I wanted something that was a little fancy, but could be dressed down and worn throughout the long Boston winter. This coat was perfect for that, except that I have just never gotten around to wearing it. Shame on me. In the interest of downsizing for an impending move, I'm letting it go. I still believe it to be a perfect vintage winter coat, nice and roomy but not slouchy or too casual.

Style description: Knee-length (or shorter, if you're over 5'4") brown tweed coat with four working plastic buttons down the front. Real fur collar (not sure what kind). Slit pockets on the side. Lined in a beautiful bronze fabric that's still intact.

Size: Medium/Large

Measurements:
Bust: 44"
Shoulders (@ widest point): 18"
Waist & Hips: open
Length from shoulder to hem: 37.5"

Condition: Great vintage condition. Never worn by me.

Paid: This coat was originally $76 but I got it on sale - I paid $45.60 + $15 shipping

Asking: $30 + $15 shipping (international rates will have to be calculated). This coat will be very bulky to mail, and it will be sent via USPS Priority. Paypal only.

Listing end date: December 6th

* Please leave your email in the comments!

No comments: