LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

French Connection ribbon skirt - size UK12

I wanted to post this skirt before the festive party season gets into full swing as this is a lovely piece that deserves to actually be worn.

Photobucket


Bought at French Connection in London for a party...worn once, to the party, then stored...until I came to the realization that this impulse buy is beautiful, but not for me.

The skirt is comprised of two layers; the outer is a sort of mesh netting, inlaid with ribbon while the inner is basically a built in slip. The outer layer is 100% nylon, the inner is 100% viscose. The skirt fastens with a zip at the side.

Photobucket


The waist measures 16" when laid flat and the length is approximately 29.5".

I paid...way too much...over a hundred pounds...so close to the $200 mark. I'm asking $35 which would include shipping to the US (payment via PayPal). Whoever leaves their information first can have the skirt.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Would this fit a size 8 American? I forget how uk sizes run. Stephanie

Hebden said...

Well, typically a UK12 is regarded as a US10...but I'd confirm by checking the waist measurement against some skirts in your closet just to be sure.

Unknown said...

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but I would like the skirt. sjreentsATworldnetDOTatt