LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, December 31, 2009

[REDUCED] Biba Suede Polka Dot Platform Wedges

Item: Biba polka dot platform wedges
Color/material: Burgundy suede with off-white dots
Size: European 36, fits a 5.5-6
Condition: brand new in box with dust bag
Retail: The retail price on these was outrageous (upwards of $500), but I got them on super sale from yoox.com for about $90.
Asking: $50, which includes USPS priority shipping to anywhere in the USA. No international shipping, sorry!
Listing ends: First come first serve!

These shoes are too small for me, period. I am a 6-6.5, so when I ordered these I was hoping that a 36 would fit me, as it usually does. Wrong. Maybe lengthwise they would've worked, but they were too narrow. So if you've got small dainty feet, then these wedges will go perfectly with just about every LBD imaginable. They are beautiful and deserve to be worn.

1 comment:

C.F.McMahon said...

Hi -- these are really cute. I could pay $40 total for them (I am totally broke now, but can't resist).
my contact info is
Catherine McMahon
mcmahon.catherine@gmail.com
Thanks!