LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, October 28, 2009

{relist} Delicate Beaded Choker with Hanging Stars



(This is a repost -- I paid so much for it, someone else should be enjoying it!)

Hi all,

This is a delicate beaded choker I bought at Scoop. It's in perfect condition -- worn maybe once or twice. Its length is adjustable (via two rings along its length) and can be worn either at 14", 13" or 12".

Please ignore my fly necklace. That is not part of the choker -- I forgot to remove it for the photo. Also, I notice that one of the stars appears to be missing a point. It was actually folded underneath the star and is fine but I didn't want to retake the photo. (Apologies!)

Paid: I paid $80 at Scoop NYC
Asking: $25 including shipping.

Listing end date: November 7, leave email in comments!

2 comments:

Blanqui said...

Hey Tien-Ann, where did you get the fly necklace? It's super-cute.

MBD/TAS said...

Oh - the fly necklace is from a shop in Berlin. It's designed to sit on one's collar bone.

From the same designer, I also bought a sterling silver charm (my favorite) in the shape of little scissors (they open and close!) I wish I could remember the name of the designer because I would love to have more pieces from her. I would be devastated if I lost either piece...

If anyone out there knows the designer, please be in touch.