LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, September 26, 2009

[sold] Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Jean Jacket sz XS





This is pretty much the most classic of all jean jackets from Marc by Marc Jacobs. You would not believe how many times I resolved to sell it only to try it on again and change my mind because I like it so much...discipline, discipline. Sigh.

This jacket is in perfect condition. I prefer jackets that are slim/narrow fitting, and so I hesitated to sell it because unlike most jean jackets it fits me perfectly through the shoulders and arms with room to wear a sweater. I have only dry cleaned it twice (and it doesn't require dry cleaning, but I prefer to dry clean jackets, and only when rarely.)

Buttons are stamped "Marc Jacobs."

Measurements:

Shoulders: 15 3/4"
Sleeves: 23"
Bust: 36"
Length: 20"
Waist: 36" (can be adjusted to be more narrow using tabs)

This is true to size in Marc Jacobs and like most MJ jackets, is straight in the body, narrow in the shoulders, slender in the arms. If you wear size XS or 0 (up to 2 for a tighter fit) in Marc, this will fit without question.

Imperfections:
The fading details are by design and not from wear. Mint/Pristine condition. No rips, tears or stains. (I would rate it 10/10!)

Paid: $288 + tax
Asking: $70 + 9 shipping to US (priority) and Canada (first class)

Listing end date: October 12, 2009 *leave email in comments if interested

4 comments:

lafemmenatita said...

Love, love, love it!

lafemmenatita@gmail.com

miss sophie said...

lovely! question - what's the fabric content? is there any stretch or is it 100% cotton?

MBD/TAS said...

Hi Miss Sophie,

It's 100% cotton, no stretch. It's cut to fit perfectly. The denim is a medium to heavier weight denim. I love the cut of MJ jackets. They're never really "challenging" so no surprises with the fit, ever.

Hope this helps,

tas

winnie said...

Yes, please.
winyang@gmail.com