LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, September 20, 2009

AK Vintage (Anna Korte) "The Bridge Between" Necklace - Gray



I’m in love with Anna Korte of AK Vintage's handmade creations, so much so that I own three of her necklaces from her Walt Whitman collection. After seeing someone sporting this necklace in white at a boutique here in DC, I ordered it online from her website, but was shipped the one in gray instead (I have no idea why; no explanation was provided). When I tried contacting the site to exchange it for the proper color, no one ever got back to me. But instead of persisting, I found another necklace from the collection in white at Redeem and bought that. So I'm letting this go, since I've been having a hard time pairing it with the colors/outfits in my wardrobe. Drapes wonderfully with a 30 in. chain, plus has Anna's patented clasp (my favorite clasp of clasps). Sehr, sehr chic!

Color: Gray

Materials: "Hand cut leather tassel made from antique leather gloves strung on vintage brass link chain, snap clasp" (from listing on website: http://www.akvintage.com/detail.php?ItemID=44)

Designer: Anna Korte (AK Vintage)

Purchased from: AK Vintage

Worn: Never

Price Paid: $100

Price Asking: $40, including shipping

(First photo from akvintage.com)

Listing End Date: Sept. 30th

4 comments:

erica said...

gorgeous, i love the grey!

erica
spinningjennie47[at]gmail

townjuice said...

I love grey!

townjuice at gmail

Jess-Gab said...

lovely and particular

Winnie said...

ooh I love this!!!

winwin.wan[at]gmail