LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vintage Anna Sui Glitter Top sz S (really XS)






I just found this in my closet! It's an Anna Sui semi-sheer top that I must've bought when I was, say, 18 in at the boutique in NY. Since I was 18 in 1994, I think that qualifies as "vintage-y." Heh.

It features glitter details. The cup is for 32 B-C. It's quite small so check your measurements, but zips up the side. Lined. Main thing to know is that it's short.

It's in excellent condition. Perhaps someone out there will have some use for it?

Size: S, but that was the smallest size. It is equivalent to an XS, or 0.

Measurements:
Bust: 15" (measured right under chest)
Cup: 32 B-C
Length: measured from strap to hem 19.5"

Paid: ??? Probably in the $100 range.
Asking: $10 for shipping/packing ($12 to Canada)

Listing end: August 30. Leave email in comments!

No comments: