LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, August 3, 2009

Sigerson Morrison Buckle Kitten Heel Boots 37.5






SIGERSON MORRISON

Mod kitten heel boots with buckles at heel and top of calf
Zipper runs along back of boot from heel to top of boot
Exquisite detailing over toe and top of calf

About these boots: I purchased these at the Sigerson Morrison store in Nolita, New York. I have so many pairs of boots I never had a chance to wear them! Now I'm moving and I think it's time to give these up.

condition- Brand New in Box -- never worn. (Only worn to take photos for this listing.)
style: high kitten boot, very mod, very cool
material - buttery soft leather, lined in Sigerson Morrison mint leather.
color - fushia
size: US 7, Italian 37.5 (runs true to size)
Comes in original box with sleeper.

The boots look different off than on so I tried them on -- I slipped on nylon booties to keep the boot as clean as possible -- to give you the best idea about sizing.

These boots fit me perfectly. My calf is 13 1/4" at its widest, 13" where the boot hits on the calf. My foot is medium width. The zipper extends from the heel to the top of the boot so you will have no problems pulling it on. For comparison, I wear 37 Marc Jacobs, 37 Prada/Miu Miu, 37.5 Pierre Hardy heels, 37 Pierre Hardy flats, 37 Lanvin, 37.5 Lanvin ballerina flats, 37.5 Christian Louboutin Heels, 37 Acne

Measurements
opening of boot: 14"
Calf: 13.5"
Insole length (measured from bottom of shoe): 10"
heel height: 2 1/4"
total height of boot: 16. 5"

Paid: $425 (originally ~$700)
Asking: I'm asking a little more than usual because they are brand new in box $155 + $20 shipping

No comments: