LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, August 6, 2009

MARC by Marc Jacobs Grey Corduroy Piped Jeans Jacket sz 2





MARC by Marc Jacobs Grey Corduroy Piped Jeans Jacket

*please note this is ending soon because I have to pack up for my move...

About this jacket:

Of all the things I have to part with...this is one of my favorites. I just love the details: the red piping, the striped lining, the slightly puffed sleeves, the covered placket, the interior pocket, the fit, etc. The jacket snaps shut, but the snaps are covered with big Marc plastic buttons, which are then under the placket. Great detail...

I also added a little vintage bike pin to the chest, but the silly thing can be cut off!

It took a long time to work up the nerve to post this jacket, but here it is...

Condition: Gently worn. I just had it dry cleaned, so it's fresh as a daisy!

Imperfections: there is a tiny (2 mm) brown mark on the shoulder. It's really minor -- one only sees it if one looks really hard. A snap is missing at the cuff. I actually bought it this way and asked for $10 discount from the original, full price. Since I frequently rolled up my cuffs to show off the cool striped lining, I never had it replaced, but it's an easy fix.

Size: 2

Measurements:
(measured flat)
Shoulder: 15"
Bust: 18"
Length: (measured from where sleeve is attached) 20"
Waist: 18"
Sleeve: 24"


Paid: $348
Asking: $70 + $8 shipping. I'm having a hard time gauging what I should be asking for it, ultimately, I think this could be a jacket that could be worn all the time -- it's just one of those pieces and so it's a good value.

Listing end date: August 11, 2009 *leave email in comments!

Update: Taken!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

renting_space[at]yahoo.com