LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Del Forte Jeans, size 26































































































About
: Del Forte Organic Denim jeans. Nice detailing on back pockets, embroidered flowery patch on rear waistband + inside the zipper fly, and really pretty metal studs with floral detail at pockets

Color: Medium blue with a bit of grey. color is pretty true in the full pictures of the jeans

Material
:99% organic cotton, 1% spandex

Condition: very good

Size: they fit true to size (they are a 26)

Why am I letting them go?: I purchased these last year from a local boutique and have only worn them 3 times. They are comfortable, made from very nice organic denim and I like the detailing, but I just don't wear jeans very often (I live in Arizona, it's hot)

Paid: $198, plus tax

Asking: $60 plus shipping

Listing Ends: September 23, 1009

No comments: