LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Sunday, August 2, 2009

APC Soft Denim Chambray Wrap Dress w/matching belt Sz S [SOLD]




This is a soft cotton denim chambray APC wrap dress with a matching belt. It's too big for me so I've never worn it, but I have a habit of washing anything I get from them as soon it comes in the mail because their clothes fit the best after they've been washing. Again, the dress is in never worn, excellent condition, washed in gentle cycle and tumbled dry (low) once.

Tie-belt makes it easy to adjust for size.

-Wrap dress, perfect for beach cover up or every day
-deep v-neck, snaps at chest.
-two pouch pockets
-100% cotton

Size S

Measurements (measured lying flat)
Shoulder: 15"
Sleeve length: cap/short sleeve
Bust: 18"
Length: 37"

Paid: $240
Asking: $60 + 7 shipping

Listing end: August 10, 2009
Please leave your email in the comments

Update: Taken!

3 comments:

Winnie said...

Ah, I literally love almost everything you post! Hope I'll actually win one of these days!

winwin.wan@gmail.com

kristy said...

I remember when this dress was in store, and I missed the chance to buy it! I am still in love with it!

my e-mail: Kristinaangelozzi@gmail.com

erica said...

oh my god. i've been trying to find and win this dress on ebay ever since i missed my first chance to buy it.

sign me up!
erica (spinningjennie47@gmail.com)