LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Thursday, August 20, 2009

APC amazing print halter top (purchased in Japan) sz 36/XS




This is a paisley cotton halter top I purchased at APC in Japan.

I don't remember seeing this in any US location -- I bought it because I love the print.

It is shaped using seams and zips along the side. It is labeled a 36. I usually wear 34, XS and it fits me on the looser side with a little more room in the bust than I need (I am a 32 A-B.) Could fit up to a C cup -- in fact, the cup area is shaped for a slightly fuller cup than I have. It is styled to be fitting, and snug to the body.

Check your measurements carefully!

There is a bit of elastic on the back. Again, great print.

Measurements:
Bust 32" (I think B to C cup is optimal)
Waist: 30 1/2"
Length: (measured from armpit to hem) 13 1/4"

Condition: excellent pre-owned condition. No wear. I've only worn it once or twice. Has been washed once on gentle cycle to prepare for listing and dried in the air, flat. I will iron it again before sending it out!

Styling notes: I think this halter top looks good layered over a white, ribbed tank. Or alone. I think it would look fantastic with a knee-length, poofy skirt, or tucked into a high-waisted pencil skirt.

Paid: ??? because it was in Yen! Was not on sale, I remember
Asking: $15 + $5 shipping, $3 more to Canada
Listing end: August 31 (note: this is soon. Please leave contact info in comments)

2 comments:

Laura said...

yes please and many thanks

Laura said...

more from laura:
my email:
laura_ishak@hotmail.com