LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, July 27, 2009

Thomas Burberry (from Burberry boutique) tunic shirt dress sz XS








This is a tunic shirt-dress from Thomas Burberry -- Burberry's secondary line. I bought it at a Burberry boutique in Spain last summer. (belt is not included)

Why I'm giving this up: This tunic shirt-dress is sheer enough that you'll have to wear leggings with it. I thought long and hard about this one because I could alter it into a shirt. I decided, ultimately, that the length doesn't work for me, and I'm not a big fan of wearing leggings, so someone else ought to have it.

It's too bad because the light cotton fabric is great for summer and the pink/brown pin-stripe pattern is especially nice.

Size: XS

Material: very soft, semi-sheer cotton.

Measurements: (measured lying flat)
Bust: 20.5"
Shoulders: 15"
Length: 31.5" in front; longer in back -- 36" to cover backside. Looks good belted, so could be worn shorter.

Condition: I have worn this exactly once and washed it once (on low, hung to dry.) The fabric is supposed to be linen-like and soft, not crisp.

Paid: $220 yikes.

Asking: $40 + $5 shipping

Listing Ends: Saturday, August 10, 2009 (leave your email in the comments!)

4 comments:

Winnie said...

you make it look so cute!! Put me down !

winwin.wan[AT]gmail.com

amy t. said...

yes, please!

Q_9 said...

how lovely. i'm in.
qingyang9@gmail.com

ilana kohn said...

yes, count me in!
ilana.kohn[AT]yahoo.com