LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, July 11, 2009

catherine malandrino lace-knit top small



























Item description: open-knit shirt/blouse

Color: orange

Material:
100% cotton

Sizing: SMALL. Tag reads Petite but it is pretty flexibly constructed so could probably fit XS to smallish M.

Item History:
Bought at century 21 last year, have worn once. Because of the open-knit construction, it is very expansive (stretchy, but not b/c of any elastic content) both horizontally and vertically. Definitely requires an undershirt, camisole, or perhaps just a bra if you're daring. Would make a great beach cover-up (though you might get crazy burns). On me (5'2"), I can pull the bottom hem down below my hips or let the bottom hem sit higher so it blouses out a lot. on a taller person, it might work differently. I'm selling because this color is just not for me, so it isn't making the cut in my moving/down-sizing efforts.

Condition: very good

Asking: $15 (this INCLUDES shipping).

End Date: July 30, 2009 (note soon end date because I am moving!!)

3 comments:

Genevieve said...

I would love it! Let me know how you want payment.
76 Vernon St. #2
Oakland, CA 94610

Unknown said...

Cute!

kelseyflora@gmail.com

hkmc said...

So sunny!


haleyk.mc@gmail.com