LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, June 19, 2009

Uniform Studio Skirt -- Size Medium




Congrats, Jenny!

About Item: Beautiful handmade skirt from Uniform Studio. Cool ruching/stitched detail on front and back. Side zipper. The perfect summer skirt!

Color: Dark mustard yellow.

Material: No fabric content tag, but feels like 100% cotton.

Condition: Excellent. Worn only once or twice.

Approximate Measurements: Tagged a Medium. Waist = approx. 14" across top of skirt. Length = approx. 22" from top to bottom hem (hits just below knee on me, and I'm 5'6").

Why am I letting it go?: This never really fit me and it's a shame to let such a nice piece of handmade goodness languish. Check out Uniform Studio's shop here: http://uniformstudio.bigcartel.com/

Asking: $15 (includes shipping to US).

Listing End Date: 26 June 2009. Please leave your email in your comment!

** Please note: This end date is earlier than 28 days because I am moving and don't wish to pack anything I can avoid packing! **

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I would love to grab this skirt if it is still available.

Susie.
email:
lamsuzie016(at)yahoo(dot)com

Jenny said...

Count me in, please!

jenny_kzz@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Jenny

Unknown said...

yes please! Joyce - I hope you're moving somewhere exciting! leannemdavis5(at)gmail(dot)com

joyce said...

hi leanne! alas, we're staying in the same town but at least the house will be much nicer!