LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, June 19, 2009

Target Grey Gingham Bib-front Dress



For a little dip in the low-end ...

It's a Target gem. I bought this last summer. Lots of ladies on flickr have rocked this dress. Oh, how I wish I could, too. But it wasn't for me, no matter how I tried. I never wore it, but I kept it around, thinking I might try to shorten it into a top, but I never did. Now I think it needs a new home.

Details:
Short, sleeveless, and breezy. Perfect for steamy summer heat. Or if you're too tall/modest to wear it as a dress, layer it over skinny jeans or leggings. Bib-front, with buttoned placket. Pleated at back. Grey and white. 100% cotton.

Size Medium

Measurements (taken flat):
Bust: 17 3/4"
Length: 34"

Condition:
Great! Never worn, though I did wash and line dry it once, and I tried it on repeatedly.

Asking:
$10, includes shipping to anywhere

Listing end date:
ENDED, Thanks!

25 comments:

ETCIllustration said...

Yes, please.
Ellen
voodoonitrojive@hotmail.com

romaine said...

cute! prtcpugin@gmail.com

erica said...

i bought this in an xs, all they had left, and had to return it. a m would work, probably!

spinningjennie47@gmail.com

Sarah Robinson said...

Yes!

therobinson4@aol.com

Katie said...

cute! katiewang1981@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

OoO!

: )

arely.lemus @ gmail.com

lilac said...

very cute! i'm in.

B. said...

Love it!
brashnyberg@gmail.com

Q_9 said...

cute dress. would love to have this.

qingyang9@gmail.com

Jess said...

I'd love to have this!

thesingawaybird@gmail.com

Drink Lots of Water said...

hello i've been lurking for a while but it's my first time to comment! would love to have this! :)

hungrymoon@gmail.com

kate / tinywarbler said...

um, yes please!
tinywarbler (at) yahoo (dot) ca

Jessica said...

yes, yes please! I missed out on picking on of these up last year.

montalino at gmail dot com

genevieve said...

simple and lovely. yes please: g@lilyspruce.com

ncp said...

hi, i'm new to this. have been looking for this for a long time. thanks for sharing! :)

ncp said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emily said...

the best dress!
febhorne at gmail.com

Heather said...

I love it!
heatherlwlee@gmail.com

Marianna said...

Yes, please. I love it!

marianna.johnson@gmail.com

Kristien said...

Yes please--I love gingham! Thanks!!

jana said...

me, too!
janazumbaum@gmail.com

Emily said...

love it! count me in too :)
emily@emilytu.com

Emily said...

super cuteness!!! Yes please!

emilybruchert1126@yahoo.com

~Emily

katie and heidi said...

love this.

heidi
hdopita@gmail.com

laskajimsen said...

so cute.

laskaj@rocketmail.com