LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New with tag Laila Azhar Tweed Lapel Button Down Dress, Olive, Size 8




Description: Laila Azhar Tweed Lapel Button Down Dress, Olive (dark green/gray), size 8. Has six black enamel buttons with gold trim, fully functional. Racerback style, great for layering. Material is 89% lightweight wool, 9% nylon , 2% elastic, 100% polyester lining. Looks great worn on its own, or with a shirt layered underneath. It's professional yet chic, and really versatile.

Measurements (taken flat):
-armpit
17.5"
-length 35"
-waist 14.5"

Saying goodbye: I really don't need another dress, as much as I adore this one. And working from home, no one would see how professional and awesome I look in it. All proceeds go to a delightful and (hopefully) stress free wedding this October!


Retails: $400ish!

Asking:
$70 (includes shipping via priority mail, extra to Canada though!)

Listing end: July 16, 2009

Any questions, feel free to ask! :)

2 comments:

ETCIllustration said...

If you're interested, I'd like to barter the dress for an original painting. You can view my artwork on my blog (etcillustration.blogspot.com) or my website (etcillustration.com). Maybe you'd like a fun, cartoony portrait of yourself and your fiance for your wedding?

ETCIllustration said...

Forgot my name, email: Ellen, etcrenshaw@gmail.com