LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Friday, June 19, 2009

Gap organic cotton jeans, sz. 2




This listing is on behalf of Alicia (aliciasarantis[at]gmail)

About Item: For sale is a pair of brand new, new with tags, organic cotton jeans from the 2009 Spring/Summer collection at Gap. These are wonderful jeans, off-white, wide leg opening. Accented front pockets with two back pockets.

Color: off-white

Material: Organic Cotton

Condition: Brand New with Tags

Approximate Measurements: Size 2. 30 inch waist, 33 inch inseam.

Why am I letting it go?: I’m short, they’re a tad too long on me and now that I am moving in one week I have lost the desire to take them to the tailor to be hemmed.

Paid: $59.50

Asking: $20 (includes shipping to US).

Listing End Date: 25 June 2009. Please leave your email in your comment!

Please note that the end date is earlier than the normal 28 days because I am moving and would like to ship before I leave!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Do you still have these? Let me know either way

Julie said...

are you still selling these? Let me know either way