LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Saturday, May 30, 2009

a.p.c. shirt dress, sz. 38 (4/6)


Congrats Jennifer!

i bought this dress 2 years ago at Stels but have only worn it a handful of times because it was a little tight in the shoulders. i just tried it on again, and i need someone to help pull it off me because it gets caught in the shoulders. plus, it's tighter than i'd like around the hips.

measurements:
shoulders--15 1/2"
chest--17 1/2"
waist--16 1/2"
hips--19 1/2"
length--34"

details:
this dress epitomizes a.p.c. at its best. super simple design, beautiful fabric and detailing, excellent fit. unlike their more recent designs, which seem to hang shapelessly on many of us, this one is fitted without being at all tight. the fabric is a lovely sturdy cotton-linen blend, and the color is a very soft pale lilac, almost a grey-taupe-lilac depending on the lighting. i would recommend wearing this during year-round, except when it's really hot. it also looks nice over pants.

imperfections:
none

costs:
i paid $240 (trying to learn from my mistakes, sigh), asking $50 including shipping.

listing end date:
june 18, 2009

14 comments:

bean said...

Oh, I'm in! harrietwynne@gmail.com

Winnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Q_9 said...

love this dress! please put my name in. thanks.

qingyang9@gmail.com

cph said...

totally into it

cherman5@jhu.edu

jennie t. -- jennifer (dot) thiessen @ cbc (dot) ca said...

I'm for sure in on this one too

jennifer.thiessen@cbc.ca

christine said...

Yes please!

christine.y.ho@gmail.com

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
peewee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charmaine said...

I love it! Please count me in. Thanks!
moric002@hawaii.rr.com

Unknown said...

I love it! emilyjgriffin at gmail.com

in cahoots said...

crosses fingers!

arely.lemus (at) gmaildotcom

Arunasree said...

Please count me in!

deluxe15@gmail.com

amy t. said...

add me! amythornton@earthlink.net

solveig said...

Hi, I'm new... and I love this great dress!
In case you ship to Europe, could you please count me in?

My address is solveigbox@gmail.com