LoGE is moving to Instagram (thegeneraleconomy)

1. Fast fashion posts will be deleted immediately at the discretion of the editors (Erica and Carissa (cupcakewalker)
Examples include pieces from H&M, Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy, Express, American Apparel (this is not an exhaustive list).

2. Pricing guidelines: Don't ask for more than you paid. If it's a current season item, I usually offer at least a 30% discount. Any posts that seem profit-motivated will be deleted. If it's obviously worn or more than 1 year old, I offer at least 50-60% discount of the paid price (not the original price).

3. I will only list 3 items per seller at a time

4. If you don't leave your contact info in the comments, you will not be eligible.

5. Only serious buyers, please! The buyer has 1 business day to pay or make arrangements.

6. If you have participated in LoGE in the past and would like to help me post items, please email me to make arrangements using a shared gmail account.


Monday, May 11, 2009

A.P.C. Embroidered Bag


Congratulations, Annie!!!


A.P.C. Embroidered Bag purchased in March from Totokaelo. I took it out once, and couldn't fit all my motherly junk into it!! So I am parting with this beauty, which would be perfect for someone who doesn't use their purse as a suitcase.

Condition: PERFECT!! The spare bead bag is also included.

Retailed for: $210 at totokaelo (also available at Lagarconne.com)
Asking: $60 (includes U.S. shipping; Canada total is $62)

Material: 100% cotton

Size: Approximately 12" x 14"

Color: Navy

Description: Beaded tote with cotton tape handles. Zippered pocket inside below the "A.P.C." label. Nice, strong magnetic closure at the top of the bag. Your stuff will not fall out!
End date: June 11, 2009

24 comments:

amykwok said...

I love it! amykwok@gmail.com

lilac said...

Count me in for this one!

Shannon said...

I love this..

shannon.m.grant@gmail.com

karis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abigail said...

I love it!
abigailemurray@gmail.com

DKNY said...

ditto love.
orotak AT yahoo.com

annie said...

LOVE...
annemariechong@hotmail.com

ah-yi said...

lovely! yui.zdan@gmail.com

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kate / tinywarbler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Yes yes! the cupcake bag..
Please add me to the list. Many thanks.

Sofie said...

Me too, was coveting this one on totokaelo! sofiyac(at)gmail(dot)com

Kim said...

love this!!

micromelodies@gmail.com

pam said...

NOTE FROM SELLER: PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YOUR COMMENT OR I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO NOTIFY YOU IF YOU WIN!! Thanks.

fruitstand cat said...

donna
osirises at gmail.com

Q_9 said...

what a lovely bag. yes please.

qingyang9@gmail.com

MBD/TAS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MBD/TAS said...

Throw my name into the mix! tienshih@gmail.com

bean said...

Oh I love this bag! harrietwynne@gmail.com

Cupcakewalker said...

I'm in!
carissamonty@gmail.com

kate / tinywarbler said...

yes please, i love this bag!
tinywarbler (at) yahoo (dot) ca

jennie t. -- jennifer (dot) thiessen @ cbc (dot) ca said...

I love it!

jennifer.thiessen@cbc.ca

lilac said...

hi, my email is peonylilac@gmail.com
thanks

in cahoots said...

yay : )

arely.lemus (at) gmaildotcom